Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is there any way I can put like concealer on my legs 2 hide scars?

my legs are really scarred up n i really wanna wear skirts and shorts this summerIs there any way I can put like concealer on my legs 2 hide scars?
Yep. Dermablend makes a leg %26amp; Body Cover concealer. This stuff works. I use it to cover my tattoos sometimes if an event is very formal. This stuff does not budge.





http://www.dermablend.com/Fullcatalog.as鈥?/a>





Under Leg %26amp; Body Cover











The Salley Hansen Leg cover up works well but only for small scars and it only covers a little and you have to spray it over your whole leg. With the derma blend you can just dab it on certain areas. Good Luck ;-)Is there any way I can put like concealer on my legs 2 hide scars?
Hi. Sally Hansen has spray on body makeup. My sis uses it on her legs %26amp; it works very well for her.
I have the same problem! I have decently shaped legs but they're ruined because of scars. They make leg makeup, which is like foundation, and it works somewhat well. Almay and Sally Hansen make this. I've read that to cover up leg or arm scars that a non-liquid makeup is good for big scars. Try a cream kind of concealer so it will stick. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment