Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get rid of my scars?

I had my gallbladder removed when I was 12 about 4 years ago.


I still have scars from it. the 2 at the side of my stomach are bearable. but my entire naval just looks disgusting and abnormal.


Can I get these removed? how? is it expensive? can i at the age of 16? please advise me, they are awful. I also have horrible stretch marks all over my stomach, what about them?





Thanks :(How do I get rid of my scars?
I know how you feel, I've had 5 surgeries beginning when I was 19. Not all of them left a scar, but a couple of them are pretty big. I also have a few small stretch marks from my son and I hate them too.





Mederma is supposed to help fade scars and help tighten stretch marks. Check out their website below. Unfortunately, I think your belly button is going to be what it is, but if the other scars are less noticeable, it might not bother you so much.How do I get rid of my scars?
You can get several treatments of laser surgery, although they are very expensive. Or you can use Bio-Oil, which takes about three months to see results if you use it everyday.
I'm not sure about getting them removed but i know some good products to reduce the appearance of stretchmarks and scars ... either Bio-oil or palmers Cocoa Butter they are quite good if used every day

No comments:

Post a Comment