Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i remove my scars and pimples by using home remedy in 3 days?

keep tumeric in hot water.keep the cotton in tumeric water and place it on ur pimples.keep till it becomes cool.do it for half an hour for 3 days.im sure u'll find a difference.but sorry i don't know to reduce scars.How can i remove my scars and pimples by using home remedy in 3 days?
3 days is asking a lot! However, there is scar lightening creams out now that work well. Doubt in 3 days though.





Other then those you could try to cover them up with a foundation primer (all over face) and/or a light foundation like a mineral one. I use just the mineral foundation because it's light, absorbs oil during the day, and covers uneven tone well. Jane brand says it helps acne too!





Eating well, drinking water, exercise, and proper cleansing will help with the acne but will take time.*** don't forget to moisturize every day to keep the oil down!!! I bought a product that's like Proactive and it works well for my teenage daughter (when she uses it!). The results started showing in a couple days for her but everyone is different.





If your scarring and/or acne is bad try talking to a dermatologist so you can possibly get an RX to help. Good luck and I hope this helps.How can i remove my scars and pimples by using home remedy in 3 days?
Scars are permanent by definition, so I think a laser is the only way to get rid of them. As for the pimples, I would try putting a hot towel on your face for 10 min to open up your pours than try some tea tree oil so help clean out the grease and dirt (yuck).
Use lemon juice! Apply with a Q-tip on scars and pimples/acne twice a day. It stings like crazy though. And I'm not sure if it'll work in 3 days, but give it a try.
in 3 days? impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment