Monday, August 23, 2010

Is it true that if you rub a potato on acne scars they will go away?

boy, where did you ever hear of that one? of course not. it will take time and patience to get rid of the scars. if you have a scar that is bothering you, keep it clean and you will see that in time it will start to fade. when you get to the time that your face is calming down you can go to a dermatologist, he will suggest a treatment. there is no point in getting treatments when your face could still break out. my mom scared my face so bad. mom was swedish with the most beautiful skin, then came me, with huge wheeping soars. mom would pick on my face, scars. i was going to get my face sanded, but i learned something. what is on your face, although it is a rough time, doesn't mean as much as the person you become on the inside.Is it true that if you rub a potato on acne scars they will go away?
in trying to get to the root of your scars here let me ask you this are you picking at your acne? if so you have got to break your sefl of that bad nasty habit...stop using cleansing with a wash cloth.i let me suggest go to a dermatologist as i did..he was the best thing in the world for the good of my own face and acne..hope this helps.good luck.Is it true that if you rub a potato on acne scars they will go away?
never heard b4 o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment