Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it ok if I pop vitamin E softgels to put on my acne scars?

Will it take them away?Is it ok if I pop vitamin E softgels to put on my acne scars?
1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>


Is it ok if I pop vitamin E softgels to put on my acne scars?
It's definitely okay to do. I open softgels and mix them with lotion all the time to condition my skin. I can't attest as to how much it'll actually help heal them with topical application, but it certainly can't hurt.
it wont make them go away entirely, but i did that when i fell off a cliff and the scars are less noticeable now.
It's OK with me. It might.
only if the moon is full and your heart is pure.


no, its a bunch of balogney you dumb dumb
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment