Monday, August 23, 2010

Is there any still solution for scars?

I have scars in my leg due to Acid, it was accidentally i used that acid in our bathroom i thought it was water. until now i never wear short pants, or skirt due to ugly scars in my leg. It is so depressing and make myself insecure. please help....Is there any still solution for scars?
hope this may help ..if you can obtain a leaf from an alovera plant remove the outer layer of the plant and rub the juicey like subistance on your scarred areas and see if this might help I also sometimes mix a piece of the plant with rubbing alcohol for joint stiffness...and this is all natural ..good luckIs there any still solution for scars?
there are many creams and oils out there that are specially designed for this. A good, trusted brand is 'bio-oil'

No comments:

Post a Comment