Monday, August 23, 2010

What is this???? And can it be used to lighten up scars. Someone please help me?

Hydroquinone USP,4%..does any one no what this is. i looked it up online and couldnt find out. i heard its a skin bleaching cream, and i have a bad discoloration on my face from a scar and its dark brown, so i was thinking maybe this stuff could help. Please help if you no anything about it and if itl work for my brown spot on my face. ThankyouWhat is this???? And can it be used to lighten up scars. Someone please help me?
DUDE I HAVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


it lightens scars really well, just keep using it and in about 2-3 weeks, it should have started to fade,or has half-way faded.


hope i could help! ;)What is this???? And can it be used to lighten up scars. Someone please help me?
If the scar is raised or indented Dr. Blaine's Complete Scar Care Treatment is really great its about $20 and you can get it at Walgreen's.

No comments:

Post a Comment