Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I lighten scars?

I have what you would call a 'picking' problem. I get a bump and I scratch until there is a scar...How can I lighten scars?
Get a skin lightener, it evens out the skin tone. Many makers have them, and Neutrogena just got a new one. i have the same problem, hope this helps!How can I lighten scars?
you get that kid stuff that is purple and put some on every day!
you first have to deal with the itching bump issue. gold bond makes several good products to relieve the itch. when the bumps are dried up, coco butter does an excellent job to bring the skin back to it's normal appearance. I speak from experience.
I am a BeautiControl consultant and we have a product called Demarkable Dermal Smoothing Creme. It helps reduce the size and discoloration anywhere on the body after just using it for 30 days. You can check it out on my website below.
Some lemon juice on the scar.
cocoa butter
Well I am not sure how to get rid if them. But just f.y.i. for next time I do know how to prevent them in the first place. When you first get the cut or wound make sure you always keep it covered and put something like neosporin on it everyday. Scabbing is what causes scars. If you let it heal from the inside out the chance of scarring will be much less.
Cocoa butter is the cheapest way and quite effective!
Cocoa Butter....
cover up it works!
Vitamin E. You can get vitamin E cream very cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment