Monday, August 23, 2010

My bf has 2 shot scars the shape of a stamp with 9 holes in it? What is that shot for? Is it Calmette-Gurein?

My bf is born in japan and im born in canada.


In my knowledge I never had to get that shot, or it never left a scar.


I researched and it said Bacillus Calmette-Guerin has 9 needles, but why does he have 2 scar? Why is it that he need the shot and I didnt? and the scar didnt fade on him.


Does anyone know what that is?My bf has 2 shot scars the shape of a stamp with 9 holes in it? What is that shot for? Is it Calmette-Gurein?
Think about it, Japan, **** load of people, **** load of cars, **** load of toxins in the air, TB is caused by what? toxins getting into the system causing the TB to form, and think Canada... I mean really compared to Japan, Canada is like nothing but an open field full of fresh air lol





so thats why he got the shot, or maybe he actually had tb at sometime lol idkMy bf has 2 shot scars the shape of a stamp with 9 holes in it? What is that shot for? Is it Calmette-Gurein?
your boyfriend is on drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment