Friday, August 20, 2010

I have around 10 pimples and a few scars on my forehead in between my eyebrows...?

i have these little red pimples and scars on my forhead between my eybrows and i really want to know how to get rid of them. i use Neutrogena oil-free acne wash foaming stuff. and clean and clear daily pore cleanser evryday plus i have neutrogena bar soap i dont really use anymore tho..and they arent working!!! Pleasee Help





Thxx =DI have around 10 pimples and a few scars on my forehead in between my eyebrows...?
I had the same exact problem as you. I tried the neutragena cleanser that you are using and that didn't help. I finally went a saw a dermatologist and he said that the neutragena cleanser is for the people that have the big pimples so it won't really work if you have the small ones. He prescribed me retin-a and benzaclin and it works like a charm. So you should go see a dermatologist.I have around 10 pimples and a few scars on my forehead in between my eyebrows...?
I HAD A PIMPLE ONCE!!!


DOES YOURS TALK TOO?


JK


OHHH THIS REALLY WORKS PUT YOUR FACE IN GRAPE SODA! IT WORKS I SWEAR


IT CLEANS SHRINKS THE PORES IT HELPS I PROMISE

No comments:

Post a Comment