Monday, August 23, 2010

How can i get my face soft and smooth it has acne scars and flakes,what kind of moisturisure should i use?

and hair too name me the best ways that works for youHow can i get my face soft and smooth it has acne scars and flakes,what kind of moisturisure should i use?
ummm i sugest you wash your face with neutrogena it works =]


and i use dove moisturizing cream and it works really well for me hopefully it will works for u too ...


for your hair you can use sunsilk shampoo and conditioner it helped with my uncontrolable hair :]How can i get my face soft and smooth it has acne scars and flakes,what kind of moisturisure should i use?
My doctor prescribed me Retin-A macro for my acne scars and it helps smooth out your face ALOT after it peels. For the first few months if you use it every night your face will probably peel but once your skin gets use to it is should dramatically help.


It also helps get rid or wrinkles and freckles and I think it can help bleach facial hair lighter.


Or you could always get your facial hair waxed.


Otherwise you could scrub your face with a warm wet washcloth once a week to get all the dead skin off. good luck!!
Oil of Olay has a home microdermabrasion kit and the Pro X moisturizing kit. All together it costs about $100. Haven't figured out the hair thing yet. I won't buy $16 conditioner. Everyone uses it when I buy it so it only lasts a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment