Monday, August 23, 2010

Does ';Prefer-On'; really work for scars?

The company that makes ';Head-On'; made a product to reduce the appearance of scars called ';Prefer-On';. I bought it before I heard of ';Mederma'; and I am curious if others have used it and if you have, did it work?Does ';Prefer-On'; really work for scars?
If PreferON is anything like HeadOn and other Miralus Healthcare products, I'd be doubtful.





A chemical analysis of HeadOn showed the product ';almost entirely consists of wax.'; Miralus Healthcare products are never reviewed by legitamite medical scientsts and because their products are considered ';homeopathic'; they don't require FDA approval before sale. This is why Head-On comercials don't make claims about its effectiveness and only imply how its used. Wikipedia has a good entry on HeadOn.





And come on... Where did Miralus Healthcare discover thier miracle substance that stops headaches, heals scars, releives join pain, cures cancer, revivies the dead, etc.?





I'd consult a dermatologist (a skin and scalp doctor).Does ';Prefer-On'; really work for scars?
I use mederma and each day my scar gets smoother and harder to see. I haven't been using for a long time, but so far its working.
Prefer-On supposedly works great. I recomend you ask your doctor though, he probably has great suggestions for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment