Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i make my skin clean without scars and how do i make it whiter and not use any makeup just lotion??????

i have to go to connecticut 4 a reception and i wanna look goodHow do i make my skin clean without scars and how do i make it whiter and not use any makeup just lotion??????
neutrogena helped me with scarsHow do i make my skin clean without scars and how do i make it whiter and not use any makeup just lotion??????
all you need is to regularly eat fruits, especially papaya and citruses. better eat them fresh but in the case of citruses, its ok to have them juiced
For scars already exist,you can use concealer to cover them. Lotions that claim to lighten your skin tone always tend to contain powder and stuff in them.The most natural ,effective ,enviromental-friendly,and cheap way of obtaining fairer skin is to bath with water use after washing rice.I always use it AFTER scrubing and masking.It's the best way to baby skin and you should try it too.You 'll never regret.Avoid the sun at any time.That's my key to beautiful skin.
use scrub on ur face followed by oil free mosturiser. netrogena daily scrub is good for daily use. this exfoliates and removes the top dead layer of cells which has scars and leaves behind fresh looking skin. with time all the scars will go
get on your knees and ask the lord, because you are a little far-fetched on this one!
For acne scars you can use a retinoid (retina-a which is prescription or ones at RoC Night Treatment---just make sure retinol is int he ingredients). You can also use concealer to cover them up temporarily. If they are deep scars use mederma or go to the derm and they will prescribe something stronger.


To make your skin white, I just found the perfect thing and it is Mustela High Protection Baby SPF 50... I use it on my acne prone skin as a sunscreen because it is not oily at all and doesn't make me breakout or make my face shiny... but in the process I found out that it makes your face whiter but not unnaturally when you rub it in... I love it =)


BTW, I think Mustela is a spanish brand so if you have trouble finding it just look for it online. I found it in a health food store in the baby care section.

No comments:

Post a Comment