Monday, August 23, 2010

I got oil burn scars on my face like pimple size 2 days ago.does anyone help me to get rid of scar?

i am going on holiday in 20 days . i dont want to look different becoz of my scars.I got oil burn scars on my face like pimple size 2 days ago.does anyone help me to get rid of scar?
Your body needs plenty of vitamin C to b able to fight against acne. Drinking fresh orange juice regularly will progressively fade away acne scars. Vitamin C contributes in the restoration of damaged skin. To be frank, I personally do not like orange but I consume it to keep my skin healthy! Anyways, you may drink any fresh fruit's juice rich in vitamin C.I got oil burn scars on my face like pimple size 2 days ago.does anyone help me to get rid of scar?
pure lavender oil lightly dabbed onto the burn once a day can help speed up the healing of the burn also paw paw ointment
aloe vera

No comments:

Post a Comment