Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I cover up my scars on my legs?

Help please!! Thanks!!!How can I cover up my scars on my legs?
Hi THere





Her e is a testimonial on how to heal the issue.





ALOE VERA, LEMON JUICE, HONEY, VITAMIN E, TOOTHPASTE +++


11/17/2007: Jessica from Vancouver, Canada writes: ';A while ago I experimented with a bunch of home remedies to clear up my acne scars and found that topically applying the following worked for me:





- aloe vera gel (works better on fresh wounds)


- lemon juice


- honey


- vitamin e oil or capsule


- toothpaste


- cucumber juice (leave it on for 15 minutes and wash off with cold water)


- make a paste of salt, baking soda, lemon juice, and honey. Leave on face for 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.





Best of health to youHow can I cover up my scars on my legs?
use panty hose when you where skirts. no need to wear shorts lol.
Wear long pants.
DermaColor, it cost $25





http://www.kryolan.com/Camouflage/index.鈥?/a>





http://beauty.ivillage.com/makeup/makeup鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment