Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you have any noticable scars on your body? What are they from?*?

Right thigh, knife wound from my brotherDo you have any noticable scars on your body? What are they from?*?
Left leg, 2 from dog bite, 1 from dog scratch, 1 on my head from falling and hitting my head on a coffe table when I was little, 1 or 2 on my back from chickenpox, my knees are all scarred up from falling off my bike, and 1 on my right hand from cutting it on a screw when I was little.Do you have any noticable scars on your body? What are they from?*?
4


one under my eye from when I was barely 2 and crawled over my crib rail and fell face first onto an Incredible Hulk bust bank that was on the floor beside it


one on my right index finger, which is skin and nail curled under, from when I was 6 and slammed my hand in the car door(OUCH it's painful reliving the memory!)


one one my right big toe from wading in a pond in our complex when I was 12 and getting cut by a peice of glass.


One on my right ring finger from being in a motel room and drunk and stoopid, trying to slam dunk an empty bottle into a trash can and hitting the light fixture on the ceiling (low ceilings, I had to get 4 stitches for it the next day! when I was sober)








answer mine if you can:


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>



Sure do, lets see....


One on my knee from a claw hammer


One on my lower leg from a horse shoe stake


To many to count on my hands, they're small though


right lower stomach-appendix


Corner of my right eye-stairs


Corner of my left eye- got hit.





I think that's all, although it's late and I might have forgotten a few, lol
Left hand - No clue


Right elbow - Caught it on a screw and ripped some skin off


Right knee - Tripped and landed on a jagged rock


Right hand - Not technically a scar, but an indentation from forcing a nail into a wall with my hand...didnt go in too far
On my stomach. Got it when I was 2? lol I had my gallbladder and a cyst removed. And I have 2 on my head; one from running into a wall and the other from a burn.
yeah, 2


One on my nose from chicken pox when I was 9.





Another on my leg when I ripped it open on a rusty nail sticking out from a piece of metal I was jumping over while I was playing horses when I was 10.



I have some small but noticeable scars on my face from when I was little You have to stare at me too see them....but they are there. 15 stitches!!!!
mi hand {left}holding mi sisters hand when she was going into laybor {nail mark]
yes,service related injuries
2 nice ones on my knee from a car accident.
Lower abdomen due to gun shot wound. It still is tender.
Does a small scar below my chin noticeable?


Well, I got it when i tripped from a staircase when i was 5.
I have one on my left leg, I fell on a rock covered in barnacles...had a scar ever since.
one on each side of my mouth I'm not sure how I got them
i have scar on my chin, i tripped
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment