Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hello,I'm having white scars on front of my neck and spreading please give me a solution?

It may be in the foldings of the skin


See a dermatologist if it is itchy and spreading and get a cream or apply olive oilHello,I'm having white scars on front of my neck and spreading please give me a solution?
white scars? You might be referring to stretch marks that happen when the skin is pulled due to rapid weight loss or weight gain. Skin is usually fairly elastic but when it's overstretched, the normal production of collagen which is the protein that makes up the connective tissue in your skin is disrupted. As a result of this, scars called stretch marks may form.


They do tend to fade on their own although not completely. I have used Bio Oil for my stretch marks after having my son and it has helped fade them even more. Unfortunately there is no cure for stretch marks, you can just help fade them. Using lotions with vitamin A, C %26amp; E or cocoa butter can also aid in the reduction of stretch marks. Like I said before, there is no cure for them, they will fade in time, use lotions on your skin to prevent getting even more, the lotions and oils will keep the elasticity in your skin which significantly reduces your chance of developing more. It's a natural thing try not to stress too much:)

No comments:

Post a Comment