Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the couse of acne scars>?

I got mild/kinda bad acne pimples zits


I got lots of white heads all over my T Zone


i GOT ZITS ALMOST EVERY WHER?





I pop my zits until i see blood come out


Will I get acne scars?





Even if I dont pop them will i steel get acne scars?What is the couse of acne scars%26gt;?
I'd google the scars question cause I don't know, but to help with your acne I suggest a towel that's hot (but not too hot mind you) with water on the face to open the pores.





Just keep doing that until you get the puss and heads to the surface, get rid of as many as you can, and then use some facial cleaners to try and fix it permanently.What is the couse of acne scars%26gt;?
as u u said, u will pop them until u c the blood will come out. So they big chances that u get scars. So stop popping them. I know its very hard, but just try to avoid them and that true if u dont pop them ;then u wont have any scars, but some people have acne scars.
if blood comes out then yes, you'll get scars.
if u pop them yes u will get scars sumtimes u can get scars for no reason








x
i woudn't suggest popping them because that can lead to scars, but not really as long as you dont pick at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment