Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you have scars on your face?

i think im getting them from these huge sun blisters. what about you? Do you have any face scars?Do you have scars on your face?
I have really tiny scars on my face from previous breakouts...it really sux :(Do you have scars on your face?
no, but wear sunscreen, that might be the cause of your problem. i hope this helps, good luck.
yeah but they mostly went away cause i put cocoa butter
Well to help it from not scaring use coco butter or noxemia. i hade a cut on my eye lid and i put noxemia on it and it healed with out scaring.
Yes I have a lot of face scars but most of them, if not all, are not noticable unless I am looking at myself in the mirror. I have one scar where my friend's brother P.J. accidentally kicked a soccer ball at me and it hit me in the mouth while I had braces on. The other ones, well I am not sure where they came from, there could be a number a possibilities knowing me. But personally, I think scars are cool and make you look like you enjoy life. If you don't want the sun blister scars then use sun lotion with SPF 60 or 70.

No comments:

Post a Comment