Friday, August 20, 2010

I scar easily, is there anything I can do to get rid of my scars?

I get scars from everything! Even wound that don't bleed just chaff off some of my skin. It's so annoying, I'm covered in scars at this point. Do you know any methods t get rid of them?I scar easily, is there anything I can do to get rid of my scars?
There isn't a whole lot you can do to get rid of scars. As long as the scar is not from a deep wound, time should heal it. When you get a cut, ant bite, pimples, whatever it is that results in a scar, while it is initially healing remember to keeps your hands off! Don't pick at scabs or try to pop blisters, bites or pimples, this will only make the potential for scars worse. A scab is your body's own biologic band-aid. You can use Neosporin while it is healing to minimize scaring, you can also use Vitamin E on it (you can buy Vitamin E gel capsules from the drug store and just open the capsule and rub the liquid over the area). If you are truly concerned and think there is a serious issue, you may want to contact your doctor.I scar easily, is there anything I can do to get rid of my scars?
I think I heard that sun screen works very well for taking care of scars.








Zoey bears post is right, but sun screen is suppose to work A LOT faster! :)
Mederma is the #1 doctor- and pharmacist-recommended brand for scars, and it's clinically proven to soften, smooth, and reduce the appearance of scars. Old scars and new scars! hope it helped! =)
Vitamin E oil, rub it on your scars a couple times a day it will help fade them and make them softer and less noticable.
coco butter...
try using this stuff called bio-oil.


it worked for me :) xxx
Wow. Never heard of that. I suggest seeing a dermatologist.
Wear a rubber suit!
u.se mcderma and use sunscreen and stay out of the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment