Monday, August 23, 2010

Will my BACK ACNE SCARS eventually go away if i don't do anything to it?

im 16, and its so hard dealing with back acne scars...i dont have acne, just the scars..what can do? will it ever go away?Will my BACK ACNE SCARS eventually go away if i don't do anything to it?
Yes, all scars fade eventually. Especially if you're still growing. It takes a while if you don't use anything to make it go away but it will. -RMWill my BACK ACNE SCARS eventually go away if i don't do anything to it?
I think bio oil will work as on a bio oil bottle I saw, I think my sister bought it, it said it helped get rid of scars I was meaning to put it on myself but i never got round to it...





I think they will fade in time, but may take some time.





Google something about back acne scars. I think you will find a lot more info on google...
No, but I recommend Neutrogena. It sells a product that i cannot remember the name of right now, and its supposed to get rid of of the pimple and scars. Try it out.
Try using bio-oil to make them fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment