Monday, August 23, 2010

Because i have keratosis pelaris i pick on the bumps and made them into scars, what should i use i need help!!

i hate these pink bumps on my arms! because of them i pick at them and squeeze till i bleed and get tons of nasty looking scars!! what should i use to get rid of the bumps and the scars can someone explain to me, so where i can understand easily? Like what the w/e might help means? i always where a jacket because i feel insecure and that everyone will stare and say,'; Omgosh are those pimples on you're arms?'; my family has told me that a few times and that makes me worse. I have seen a doctor but he didn't do anything he just asked if i had the chicken pox.Because i have keratosis pelaris i pick on the bumps and made them into scars, what should i use i need help!!
oh you should really try not to pick at them..its probably hard not to but you should just try.


to get rid of the scars bio oil is good but you have to be patient because it takes awhile to work, you can get bio oil from any pharmacies or drug stores.


you could also try getting dermabrasion..i got it once for the scar on my leg %26amp; it worked wonders! it does cost a bit and you might have to get it a few times for it to work, it also might get rid of your problem that you have (the little pink bumps). just try visiting some beauty salons and have a talk with them. good luck!Because i have keratosis pelaris i pick on the bumps and made them into scars, what should i use i need help!!
i use a scar remover from Acne Free and it seens to get rid of my scars , but it takes a while.
I have the same problem, and I've got them on the backs of my legs, too. I've been using this lotion from Avon called Skin Bump Minimizer. It's worked really well for me. I read that if you buy a moisturizer with salicylic acid and/or glycolic acid, it helps the problem. My arms and legs are much smoother now and not so red. Hope this helps!
Ok, please do not pick at them. If you are on a budget, try an exfoliant in the shower for about 2 minutes on each arm, twice a week. If not, you could go to the spa and either have microdermabrasion or some enzyme or glycolic peels done. All 3 of these will help with the bumps and the scars as long as they are not old scars.
See a different doctor and ask about Lotrisone cream.





I think its typically used as a an antifungal cream but it cleared up my Keratosis on my arms.
go to faceforgirls.piczo.com and its ok if you a boy.but u can talk to people to see wats wrong wit ur face and talk about products. its a safe site and no bad words a aloud i can baned people to.
i have deratosis pelaris on my arms, but they are not red, i read on the internert to moustirize a lot and it seemed to help mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment