Friday, August 20, 2010

What could i use to get rid of deep scars??

its not ur typical everyday scar...i tried killing myself 3 years ago i took a box razor and slit my skin open...plz dont tell me how stupid i was (i got enough hearing that from my mother in elementary school) just answer the questionWhat could i use to get rid of deep scars??
Silicone based scar sheets manufactured by companies like Neosporin can get rid of scars, to a point.


Mederma gel, which uses a scentless onion extract, can help get rid of scars.


Alpha hydroxy skin treatment can help get rid of scars.


Vitamin E oil.





You might try talking to a dermatologist if the scar is really bad. Sometimes it helps if you have parts of the scar removed. You'll never be able to erase it completely, but some of these things can help.What could i use to get rid of deep scars??
I have a system that includes a product that was invented to do just that. Get rid of deep scars!! Contact my website and I WILL be able to help you!!
bio-oil.


its pretty good


i dont know if it will completely get rid of the scars.


but it will reduce them.


its a white box with orange writing





hope thats helpful
try mederma
Cocoa butter might help, I have scars and I occasionally put that on them which helps.


I hurt a weird rumor that vinegar works, but I doubt that.


But for bad old scars, I think you have to deal with them or get the lazored by a surgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment