Monday, August 23, 2010

Can Noxzema help get rid of pimple scars?

I have just the Noxzema original...(the cleansing lotion) I read an article that it gets rid of facial scaring (supposedly repairs skin tissue) and to leave it on overnight.....is this true? (I don't mind wearing it to bed, the smell actually relaxes me)Can Noxzema help get rid of pimple scars?
I think Katherine T hit the nail on the head. I haven't found a topical treatment that has made any visible difference on my scars. Mederma is the most well known over the counter treatment and does seem to work for some people. I was not diligent enough about applying it as directed or for as long as needed. If you think you can commit to the directions, I say go for it!Can Noxzema help get rid of pimple scars?
I think this is a marketing myth. Im pretty sure the only way to get rid of acne scarring is to go to a dermatologist for laser resurfacing and chemical peels and stuff. At least to make a noticeable difference. Try it, if it doesn't burn your skin and makes it look good than great but be careful cause its pretty easy to get a chemical burn from that kind of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment