Monday, July 26, 2010

What do you have more of,scars or souvenirs?

souvenirs.. and heaps of em actually!What do you have more of,scars or souvenirs?
I have Scars : I was 2 years old and i pulled a vaporizer on me. I pulled the cord and boiling hot water came down all over my body. I stayed in the hospital a hole year. With the Nuns in a Catholic Hospital.. I was lucky i survived and now my arm and feet have scars and small small ones on my body. plus my skin does not breath right. so i have scars thanks for letting me share this question with ya. What do you have more of,scars or souvenirs?
I collect internal souvenir internal scars,but I stopped opening them up again.I figured me out and enough was enough.
Scars! Both physical and emotional!





ssıʞ ♥ kiss
All of my scars are souvenirs - not all of my souvenirs are scars.
Souvenirs! :)
Scars.


I am a very clumsy person, I get scars so often I forget how I got them.
souvenirs.
I have more emotional scars
just a few bumps on the road, how about some good memories, is that a souvenir?
Scars, I have 9 scars from one accident and then other random scars.
scars


souvenirs get broke or get lost, the scars stick around.
scars

No comments:

Post a Comment