Thursday, July 22, 2010

Can you get surgery for any scars to make them fade or go away? ?

Is it possible? I was born with a cleft lip and now I have scars under my nose. Also I have a scar on my forehead from when a metal can fell on it when I was young. If there's any surgery or anything that can help please help me. Thanks.Can you get surgery for any scars to make them fade or go away? ?
Every case is different. Some scars can be revised - a plastic surgeon would need to look at them. Mederma - a prescription steroid cream, can fade or lessen the redness of some scars over time.Can you get surgery for any scars to make them fade or go away? ?
Plastic Surgery is always an answer. It can get a bit pricey though. If your not up for that I know that whenever my sister scared from a bike accident that Vitamin E oil helps extremely well. If you rub a small amount on everyday, in about a month your scar will disappear. Hope that helps!
Yes. Laser dermal resurfacing. It's expensive, though.
Try using those products in drug stores... I'm pretty sure you can get surgery...but wouldn't that just leave more scars?
um i know a cream called mederma.. (SP*)

No comments:

Post a Comment