Sunday, July 25, 2010

Nose piercing after being removed and still scars.?

So basically I removed my nose piercing over 2 years ago but I have this huge bump on the side of my nose. I mean big, red and looks sore. However it does not hurt in any way. I am currently trying a sea salt soak to bring down the size of the bump. It's extremely embarrassing. Looks like a big red mole. Is there any other suggestions on how to remove it? Well make it smaller lol?Nose piercing after being removed and still scars.?
Actually, I have seen people who wore nose rings, and yes it did leave scarring. Remember, you put a HOLE in your body, and especially if you had it for a very long time, it will leave a scar. However, I have never heard of it leaving a reddish mark or anything bumpy, at most it should leave your nose with a darker spot like your ear hole (especailly not after 2 years) We cant really tell you what it is as we dont have a picture. My best advice is go to your doctor, explain to him that you had a nose ring, and see what the doc tells you, please dont try any other kinds of remedies, especially to your nose, you might make it worse.Nose piercing after being removed and still scars.?
I would think it could be from something that got in the hole and healed around it. The sea salt soaks should work some but definately go see a doctor if its not improving.
Go to a doctor, don't be silly !!!
  • revlon india
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment