Sunday, July 25, 2010

I have terrible scars from zits. is there anything i can use to make the scars disappear?

something like natural or like neosporinI have terrible scars from zits. is there anything i can use to make the scars disappear?
When I used Proactive (I dont anymore) it cleared up the scarring that I had. =)I have terrible scars from zits. is there anything i can use to make the scars disappear?
Vitamin E cream helps to fade scars.
have you tried a facial scrub that may help has it removes unwanted dead skin and blemishes etc.i use a apricot one try it and see let me know how you got along.
mederma 'works great


no more popping zits !
mederma works very well
go to a drug store, they will find you something with no problems.
its a thing called MAGIC, or you could just use coverup girly. you could also try using baby spit and gypsie tears. that should clear it up
you can go to your local pharmacy like wal mart would be a good place to go they have stuff like ';scar-away'; and stuff like that that can take those scars right away but go to a pharmacy in a store and they should help you out real well


=]
theres bio-oil its used to get rid/reduce the scar tissue, ive used it on my daughters chicken pox scars and its worked
I have tried a Avon produce that was for face on age spots and sun damage and worked great on acme scars sorry forgot the name but from Avon
im glad you asked this cuz I have the same problem. I use mineral make up to hide them but I havent found a cure!!!
you can make them look better, but not disappear. they will become less visible over time. you could go to your local salon and get a microdermabrasion and peel done

No comments:

Post a Comment