Thursday, July 22, 2010

How can i hide my cutting scars?

their all up my left arm and i guess its fine because i write with my right its to the point i cant go w/o a jacket on is their any other way to hide them besides braclets and jackets ( i live in fl )


and foundation doesnt work i tried sephora %26amp; it doesnt really cover.How can i hide my cutting scars?
heres and idea.. dont cut! but you can buy scar healing stuff at walmart that makes them heal up and go away but dont even bother if you dont pain on stopping.. lon gsleeve shirts maybeHow can i hide my cutting scars?
First of all, stop cutting! I know you hear this all the time,


but you really, really need to stop. Try arm bands, or sweat bands. Big bangles and big bracelets. You could also try getting arm band tattoos, or those fake tattoos. Arm warmers, too. Wear long sleeved light/thin cotton shirts over your top or under, or really light/thin sweaters or hoodies. Try different kinds of concealer, foundation, ect. and apply a thick(er) amount.





Please stop cutting. %26gt;.%26lt;


There are so many other ways to get your emotions


through. Like writing in a journal or diary.. that's what I do now. Or find a hobby, like a sport or something - I skateboard. :) Please stop cutting, it's so depressing.


It hardly helps at all, and covering the scars is really hard to do.


I'm just giving you advice, in hope that you stop, so you can hide your scars while they fade away.





For now, use bio oil to make them fade. Or another scar fading cream. I used 'Sudden Change: Recovery Cream' since it was the only thing I could afford at the time (I couldn't ask my parents, or they'd get suspicious), you could try that one.





Well, hope I've helped. %26amp;%26amp; good luck with everything!





-Bows. :]
my boyfriend has the same problems, thick concelers tend to work, just ask one of the ladys at sephora for a thick conceler, one that can be used to cover up tatoos and those kind really work :) good luck.
i have the same problem.


to get rid of them.. use sudocrem and bio oil.


a gud way to cover them up is to use dreame matte mouse foundation...


its not liquid which makes it more effective x
to diminish them, you can use tea tree oil, or cocoa butter. My sister used to cut herself and she does this. They won't go away entirely, but they'll get diminished.
I hide mine with concealer and somethimes i wear one of those bracelerts there hugeee kinda like bangles i wear about 3 or 4 and theyr hidden
you can fade scars with procedures at your dermatologist
Tattoo over them. XD


You might have to stick with those bracelets and long sleeve shirts until scar healing cream of your choice makes them fade. Oh, or wearing poncho?
use bio oil to fade them


or


wear sweat bands


or long gloves


or big bangles to cover them
stop cutting yourself, moron
if its all up - bandaid some that show, otherwise put like shimmer on them. or draw attention somewere else
bio oil

No comments:

Post a Comment