Thursday, July 22, 2010

How to get rid of acne scars on face?

well me %26amp; my cousin have like acne scars from acne %26amp; well how can we get rid of them.?How to get rid of acne scars on face?
maybe this article can help - ';How to Get Rid of Acne Scars Fast and Naturally'; -


http://fastsolution1.co.cc/how-to-get-rid-of-acne-scars-fast-and-naturally-12How to get rid of acne scars on face?
coco butter or mederma and dont pick with your scars... wear a lil concealer over it till it get light enough
mederma and any other scar gel DOES NOT WORK. don't waste your time and energy. I have something that might work out for you here:





Step 1 Wash you face as usual. I recommend a natural soap. Do not use any astringents, toners, or chemicals. These all irritate the skin and will make redness worse and more noticeable.





Step 2 Next, mix baking soda and water in your palm until you form a paste with it. Massage this paste all over your face, concentrating on the areas with the hyper-pigmentation. Do this for about 30 seconds and rinse with clean water.





Step 3 Dry with a dry towel and that's it. You can apply cream to your eye area, but I would not apply any moisturizers to your face. The natural oils in your skin will be all your face will need.





The baking soda has an amazing ability to fade the pigmented spot super fast! It also clear the skin of acne and blemishes.





and heres another little something i found that i'm interested in looking into myself, but this is only if you still have problems with acne





1. I used to have chronic cystical acne…like it was acne that would start out as knots under my skin…I went to see a doctor and he told me antibiotics work and will probably be the only thing that could work for me and when I planned to go to my next appointment to get the meds things came up which forced me not able to go and then shortly after i moved. When i moved i met this girl who had scars on her face i could tell it was from acne so i asked her “how is your skin so clear” and she told me about this medication you can get at walmart.Its called Natures Cure. Its about 8$ a box and it comes with a 30 day supply of pills that you take one in the morning and one in the evening and a tube of cream to put on aswell. Theres 2 kinds one for women and men. Days after i bought it and began to use it my acne was almost gone….it was truely a miracle worker.


Before then i had acne from 7th grade till the end of my freshmen year. Like others ive tried it all proactive and all that did was make my skin waaaay worse and red. Acne free andything you can think of i for sure have bought and used.


Hope anyone with the same problems buy it and get the same results!


^ ^ ^ that was a passage i stumbled over when i was finding that ehow article. and i actually tried the baking soda thing. it helps :)


-hope i helped! :)
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Acne.php
1. Lush's ';angel's on bare skin'; facewash.


a few years ago i used to have lots of spots and worst, i tended to pick them repeatedly when i was stress so that left me lots of red marks. i'm on my 3rd pot now and have received loads and loads of compliments how my skin's improved. this stuff is an almond and lavender paste. smells funny at first but it's so soothing that i grew to like it more and more! it could feel a little oily after it first washes off but the essential oil actually gets absorbed and the skin stays matt for the day. instant results - at least it works for me.





2. good quality tea tree cream.


it's antiseptic and helps skin to recover, so dab on spots or scars. work wonders! be sure to buy those with real essential oil (not cheap synthetics).





3. vitamins


last year i had a huge knife cut on my arm.. excess tissue built up and it was ugly. my mum gave me this peach flavour antioxidant drink by amway and my scar magically flattened and started to fade. i don't think this product is available in this country but i recommend amway's other health products because they're organically farmed, not synthetics. protein powder, beta carotein (which the body makes vitamin A out of), vitamin B, C, E are all good for skin recovery. i try to remember taking them!





these are all natural products - no harsh chemicals.


hope this helps.
Here are some of the Home Remedies for pimple scars :





1. Tomato, which has vitamin A. Vitamin A, controls the production of excess sebum and also an excellent antioxidant. Slice tomato and apply slices directly to skin.





2. Your skin needs water to keep the skin plump, remove toxins and build new skin cells. Drink at least 80 ounces of filtered water a day to give your skin the quality and quantity of water it needs to reveal healthier, fresher skin.





3. Cucumber is one of the refreshing treatments used for the treatment of acne. Blend the cucumber into a paste and apply it on the spots. Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes and then wash it off.





4. The sandalwood and rosewater blend can be used as a facial mask and cab be instantly applied on the pimple areas of skin. Wear it during the night before going to bed.





Get more tips about pimple from this blog, http://lets-get-rid-of-pimple.blogspot.c…

No comments:

Post a Comment