Monday, July 26, 2010

How do i get rid of acne scars.?

im indian and have a dusky complexion.. i travel using my motorbike and because my skin is sensitive sunscreens seem to give me allergic reactionsHow do i get rid of acne scars.?
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/zrol5





goodluckHow do i get rid of acne scars.?
You should see a dermatologist they do wonders for the skin
you can go see a dermatologist or try using some acne scar removal kit.
You might do well to see a dermatologist.


Otherwise, I hear Fair and Lovely cream does well to get rid of acne scars (I hear more praise for it toward that end than for its supposed skin lightening properties). A microdermabrasion kit might also help: I got one and saw a good improvement in the state of my acne scars.
I'm really sorry...my back and my face has acne scars on them, and i think there are some products out there that help reduce scars(sold at most department stores) but other than that, laser removal surgery
There is a line in the ethnic isle called Ambi there is a creme and a bar of soap. You can find it in a beauty supply i'm sure. I think it will really work for your skin condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment