Monday, July 26, 2010

How can I get rid of scars on my forehead?

I have scars on my forehead for when I used to have spots... Now I don't have any spots but I have red little scars... I'm 14 thanksHow can I get rid of scars on my forehead?
Hiya, Bio Oil is said to be very good, you can buy it in chemists or even supermarkets, it's not all that cheap but it's effective.A friend has used it on stretch marks and they are fading, also works for skin pigmentation too!


Just check with the pharmacist or take your Mum or Dad with you if/when you go to get some.


Good luck.How can I get rid of scars on my forehead?
How can I get rid of the scar on my forehead?


Q. I am 20 years old. When I was eight years old a piece of pencil lead accidently went into my forehead just above my right eye. It bled and left a small mark. I consulted a doctor and the lead was removed. After a week I observed a black mark and consulted the same doctor, he did a small operation and another piece of lead was removed. He made 5 stitches and there is a big scar on my forehead. I have tried a lot of ointments and creams but there is no effect. Can my scar be removed by other methods?





A. Plastic surgery can only replace one scar with another although it may look a little better. If the scar is still pigmented it can be cut out but a non pigmented scar will still remain. Discreet stage make up is excellent for disguising facial scars. http://www.doctorndtv.com/faq/searchdeta鈥?/a> ------------------------How do I get rid of acne on my forehead and back? http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/4552 ------------------------ ,I have pimple marks on my forehead, which seem to just be scar-type bumps under the skin. They won't go away no matter what I do! How do I get rid of them? Acne medications will not clear up your skin once it's been scarred, but dermatologists have treatments that can either fade the color of your scars or smooth out the surface of your skin.


Ask your doctor to refer you to a dermatologist or check out the many over-the-counter treatments that you can find at pharmacies. Fade creams, for example, can reduce the appearance of scars if they are darker than the rest of your skin and scar reducers can actually make your scars smaller, flatter and less visible.





I should mention that scarring is less likely to occur when acne is treated. To avoid future scarring, try over-the-counter acne creams or consult a dermatologist. The medical profession has made a lot of progress in treating acne with topical medication, which is spread on the skin, and oral medication, which is swallowed. You're bound to find something that can help.





Cheers!


http://www.gurl.com/findout/hmh/qa/0,,71鈥?/a>
I have this problem too, the only solution I've found is concealer. Which really can't be good for them but I don't know of anything else.





Hope you find something that works better than that. Or maybe they'll fade over time.
Use





';E45';





absoloutly good





i remember i had a big scr on my nose now its gone





you can get that product at any local pharmacy. chemist. super drug


boots





or any other stores that cater that !





hope i helped ! (Y) :)
E45 cream and BioOil





Has dealt with a nasty scar on my cheek (now only visable when seen at the right angle)





Remember, scars do fade overtime - the redness will go down, and leave behind a silvery mark;
nothing can cure scars you have em for live you can cover them up with make up though i suppose.
Neosporin should work well for all that.


but i think it really depends on how long you've had the scars for.
Mederma...
r these scars from pimples? try bio oil... it worked for me
u shud use nomarks its really good

No comments:

Post a Comment