Monday, July 26, 2010

I put hair removal lotion on my face to long and now there are scars!! Can you help!?

I did this because I'm a retard.





I really hate this, it looks like acne which is something I never get.I put hair removal lotion on my face to long and now there are scars!! Can you help!?
Could you grow a beard until your skin improves?I put hair removal lotion on my face to long and now there are scars!! Can you help!?
Aloe vera might help soothe your skin...anyway why would you put hair removal cream on your face?





The scars are probably an allergic reaction to the cream...
Go to your doctor and he/she may refer you to a dermatologist or give you advice.
just stop using it and get some coca butter to apply to it daily!
Put Vaseline on the scars......i have found Vaseline to be a great scar removal
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment