Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm 15,i have acne scars and dents on my face what should i use, like a cream or oil ?

and is their some thing to fill in the dents. i want something like oil and cream i heared Bio oil is good is It.I'm 15,i have acne scars and dents on my face what should i use, like a cream or oil ?
see a dermatologist..


now!!!!!I'm 15,i have acne scars and dents on my face what should i use, like a cream or oil ?
There is a new gadget out on the market that you can only get through a distributor called the Galvanic Spa. It has worked wonders on a friend of mine. Email me back with your name, email, and phone and I can get you the information to you at debbwombacher@gmail.com
have you gone to see a dermatologist? you should.......they will have the best treatments for you. I have a problem with acne bruises, so they give me antibiotics to kill bacteria and then gave me a topical treatment to clear up the skin and treat the bruises after.





make an appt to see a dermatologist.
Yea the other girls right, go to a doctor they helped me too, my skin is clear now and I had horrible acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment