Monday, July 26, 2010

鈾ow do I get rid of bruises and scars on my legs?

Theres nothing much that you can do about the bruises. Bruises are broken blood vessels and will have to heal on its own. Depending on how big the bruises are it could take a couple weeks to heal. You can cover them up by wearing pants.





For the scars you can use a product called Merderma. Lots of people use this product for their scars. You can find it at Walmart. My walmart now carries it but if its not at your local walmart then any drug store should have it.鈾ow do I get rid of bruises and scars on my legs?
1st u should exclude bleeding tendency using simple bleeding %26amp; coagulation time tests thenu can use drugs as haemoclar cream with other drugs used for bleeding as vit. k %26amp; vit. c鈾ow do I get rid of bruises and scars on my legs?
Ambi, and Coca Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment