Monday, July 26, 2010

How many scars do you have and why?

I have two, on the same knee...trying to learn how to ride a bike and while running.


Never learned how to ride a bike and I only run for self preservation.How many scars do you have and why?
1.one above my eye from playing on the monkey bars wheni was little


2.one small one on my cheek from chicken pocks


3.one on the palm of my hand from sticking a fondu fork through my hand when i was 3


4.one on the bottom of my foot from climbing a chain link fence in bare feet


5.one on my thumb from getting a fishing hook stuck in it


6.one on the same thumb from falling off a skateboard


7.and one on my knee from falling off the skateboard on a different day... but at the same place on the street


8.one from getting a pencil graphite stuck in my hand


9.one you can't see cuz it's in my mouth cuz i had a muscle moved


10.one from climbing victory tower in basic training


11.one from pissing my mom off in the car when on was little... she slammed on the breaks and i fell off the backseat and cut my knee on the metal track for the seat


12. 4 from knee surgery


13. 3 from wrist surgery


14. oh yeah! and one on my elbow from trying to do a back flip off the swing...


that's a total of 19!!!How many scars do you have and why?
Lots from a couple of motorcycle crashes and various mishaps at work.
brow bone, shin bone, both knees


left thumb, left bicep .... all accidents some stitches
I have scars on my knees and elbows.


I fell off my bike a lot.
I've lost count.
I have 3:





1) From a c-section


2) From a shoulder surgery


3) From getting a wart removed with acid
One big one (about 10 inche long) down the middle of my chest and 4 of them between 4 and 6 inches long each, 3 on right leg 1 on left leg - all from open heart surgery





one on my left hand where a girl stabbed me in junior high with a screwdriver, she was just playing around





one on my right hand where i put my fist through a wall and hit a nail





One on my right lower lip where a dog bit me





and finally, numerous little scars on my arms and legs from being stepped on with cleets from when i played football in highschool
I have one on each knee (I don't know what from) and I have a scar on my forehead. I was 2 and just learning to walk. I tripped over my sisters school bag and smacked my head on the coffee table. 23 years later, I still have the scar.
1 on cheek - cyst removed


1 on right knee - fell down when i was a kid


1 across neck - thyroid cancer


1 left shoulder - artificial shoulder, military injury


3 abdomen - laproscopic gall bladder removal


1 left thumb - careless with a knife





so eight all together
1- gunshot wound
Let's see. One on my left foot from having a metal store door opened onto it -- 5 stitches. One on each ankle where I had moves removed. One on my left thigh from a small pox vaccine. 1 Huge on on my tummy from my 2 C-sections. Several on my neck, face, arms and back from having small moles removed. One on my forehead where I ran into a parked truck (4 stitches). One on my chin where I ran into a car backing out of its driveway on my bike (3 stitches) and one on my head from when I was mistaken for a pinata. (4 stitches). Let's just say I was a very active child.
I have six. Three are from one surgery on my abdomen. One is in the crook of my elbow where I rollerbladed into a rusty nail sticking out of a power pole. Another is on my eyebrow where my sister hit me with a swing when I was a baby. The last one is on my knee. I have a small gray spot from when I jumped onto a pencil that was on my bed. The lead broke off and never left my body.
I probably have like 5 or 6. but really only 2 that are visible. 1 on my forehead (cracked my head open when i was little) and another one from a deep cut on one of my fingers. Both were pretty minor. and i am sure i have others from crashing bikes years ago. but seriously, its not that hard to learn how to ride a bike. U gotta keep trying.
2, one on my right wrist due to a medical condition years ago and one on my left leg caused by falling on broken beer bottles that my mom left when i was a kid (not a good childhood!).
i have lots of scares mostly on my legs...i was a rough kid
to many....appendix scar, scar to the right ankle from a gunshot, a knife scar (many) to the left hand
One from getting hit by a car, one on my ankle and I have no clue why (been there since I could remember), one chicken pox scar, 2 scratch mark from my cat (small), and one red scrape from working (small).





Not very interesting stories, huh? Except for the hit by the car scar.
okay, prepare yourself!


-two on the bottom of my left foot - stepping on nails (both punctured the main artery there)


-my right pinky toe nail is jacked up due to biking accident


-inside of right calf - burned it on a motorcycle pipe


-lower back - broke 2 vertebrae of the spine in bmx accident


-2 on my left eye, one right under lower lash line - stung by bees


-2 on left eyebrow (piercings gone bad)


-left hand- blood sisters


= 10 but I'm sure I missed some
It's what's great about all this fur, neither one of us can see them. ;)
I have a scar on my lower back from a back sugery I had 3 years ago.
All visible..


From the bottom...


scar on left calf/shin (road rash...not gory)


scar on left knee (1 in. - piece of metal)


scar on right shin (2. in - piece of metal)


scar on right knee (2 in. - old skateboarding accident)


scar on left hip (2.5 in. - crescent moon shape - old football injury)


scar on right side, lower stomach (.5 in. - chicken pox)


scar on left elbow (4 in. - road rash)


scar on right elbow (.5 in - don't remember)


scar on right shoulder (4 in. - removed part of my collarbone..football)


scar on chin (2 in. - cheap shot during football game)


scar along left side of face (5 in. - hairline scar - can't see unless you're up close)


scar above left eye (2 in. - something during childhood)


scar in right side of hairline (1 in. - can't see unless I shave my head)
five for me!
2


i got my previous one when i got my appendix removed, its small but the whole process killed


another one was from cancer in 5th grade





i have like a small one from falling down on my leg if that counts
how much time ya got......i have scars over 80% of my body from rolling my work truck. the windows all exploded inward and the glass found me. i also have a scar that wraps around my hip in the pattern of my seat belt, which saved my life. got one that runs from one ear across the top of my head, to the other ear, from a different wreck. two scars from a shark on my left foot and left shin. on the right foot i have barbed wire scars.....the list is endless, i'm accident prone!!
Don't know, I have several but never bothered to count them. Can't remember why I have all of them, either.
1 on below my eyebrow, i fell in the bath





and 1 on my knee... fighting with mi sister ( pretty violent )
I have 2.


1 from when I was running track and the other I don't really remember because I was drunk when it happened. But I was told it is from bumping into an iron.
i got one on my stomache from when i was little and i used to play with my shirt and we had an automatic door for the car and i closed it and there was this sharp thing sticking out and i cut my stomache





then i have a bunch of little scars on my hands and arms from my cat who LOVES scratch and bite!!for some reason he doesnt like scratching posts!
One on the bottom of my foot .


When I was little I riped open the bottom of my foot running down some stairs with 5 rusty nails sticking out of the steps.


Its just a small scar now
None ; becosue im carefull
around twenty, but they're not that long

No comments:

Post a Comment