Monday, July 26, 2010

I asked a question about scars and laser surgery, I have scars and they need to be removed, can you help?

I went to a laser intastute, they said my scars can only be removed by surgery, I dont know what kind of surgery if it is laser or not.Has anybody had scars removed mine are 4 to 5 years old.I need them removed , I can not hide them and I don't need the bad impression that they give people.Also this is holding me back from having any confidence and make me hide from the world.I really help .What kind of doctor can help me and do this surgery.I asked a question about scars and laser surgery, I have scars and they need to be removed, can you help?
Good Evening.





I have found a website that you may find interesting. http://www.plasticsurgerykuwait.com/lsca鈥?/a>








Also, please do not feel a shame of your outside image. I understand your concern, though, so that's why I tried to help.





I would definitely visit a local doctor near by you for this information.





Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment