Monday, July 26, 2010

I wanted to know what cream is best for scars.?

well i have an invitational to attend but i have a scar on my face it is nt deep or anything but i thinkit is really noticable upclose i want to know if you have any ideas or peels creams ect. ect. and i ve heard many different things on vitamin e.what do i do to get rid of my scar or at least make them dissapear slightly?I wanted to know what cream is best for scars.?
Palmers cocoa butter make a rle good cream for scars and marks. Or you could just a concealer one shade darker than your skin to cover it up. But dont let it make you feel insecure! scars dont look horrible, you're still just as gorgeous :)I wanted to know what cream is best for scars.?
I have a wicked scar, after I had surgical repair, they gave me a bandage with silicone gel on the inside, I watched the scars get smaller right after I started using it.


PS- Scars give you that oh so sexy pirate look. Report Abuse

i heard mederma, but have not tried it yet.
Triple Antibiotic Ointment. My scar went away in a week!
see a dermatologist. Also, I tried scar solution by Neosporin but it takes like 6 weeks to notice a difference
cocoa butter w0rks really q0od! =)~
try vitamin e...it works!! and also mederma

No comments:

Post a Comment