Thursday, July 22, 2010

Can skin bleaching minimize my scars?

i would like to undergo skin bleaching.do you think that will lessen my scars (in arms and legs) leCan skin bleaching minimize my scars?
It does work but it almost, in a way, draws attention to the area because it will be lightened. So you may not have scars, but you will have a light patch of skin. I recommend laser treatments. They treat the scars from underneath the skin rather than just taking the pigment out of the top layer of skin. The scar is broken up from underneath, leaving no sign that it was ever there. It is slightly painful and a little more expensive, but you do get what you pay for.Can skin bleaching minimize my scars?
yep. it will lighten your scars but it will not remove them completely.
no
no not at all it can make them light temperarily
It can be expensive, but you can get microdermabrasion done. It can even remove stretch marks!

No comments:

Post a Comment