Monday, July 26, 2010

Can vitamin E oil get rid of old scars?

i have been hearing how vitamin e oil is very good on scars but is it only for new scars or can it heal old ones too%26gt;?Can vitamin E oil get rid of old scars?
It's not the best. I have been using it. On my bottle of vitamin e oil it says you have to apply it every day for 100 days to see a difference (that sounds a bit extreme to me).





In my experience bio oil works much better - also bio oil is especially formulated so it can soak into your skin whereas vitamin e oil is quite heavy and mostly doesnt soak into your skin where it can do the job.





I've heard mederma is the best for scars (new and old). I havent tried it but people rave about it all the time on this site.





Good luck.Can vitamin E oil get rid of old scars?
use cocoa butter..........it'll get rid if scars..old or new

No comments:

Post a Comment