Monday, July 26, 2010

I have scars and many look like scratches alot of them and i was wondering if tanning would help hide them ?

well when i was younger like 13 i was dumb and yeah im trying to join the airforce and the recriuter said i may get disqaulified if they are to noticable. i already use mederma and they are fading a little but its takes a while for this to work. i just need to know if i should try and use sun as a blender a little bitI have scars and many look like scratches alot of them and i was wondering if tanning would help hide them ?
actually tanning would make it look worse because your body would be tan, except for the scars which would be white.


you should try lemon juice it might work. but yea, mederma is the best just make sure you use it 3-4 times a day to get the best results.oh and use lotion.I have scars and many look like scratches alot of them and i was wondering if tanning would help hide them ?
tanning works for me , I think a lot depends on how deep you can tan and depends on your skin type but hey give it a try and see how it works everyones skin is different I have light skin and it takes about 3 weeks for me to get a really deep tan going .
Actually, your scars would just become more obvious. The scar would stay white, while the rest of your skin is tan.
tanning will make them look worse.
nah it won't work. i go tanning all of the time %26amp; i still have scars from when i was little
when I get tanned or sunburned, my scars stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment