Sunday, July 25, 2010

I have old acne scars...how do I get rid of them?

They're red scars, and look like zits still, but they've been there for a long time and still wont go away. I don't want to cover them up with makeup, I want some sort of acne solution for it.I have old acne scars...how do I get rid of them?
if you find a way to clear up the acne, eventually the scars will fade away. try using a product containing benzoil peroxide... it helps to keep skin clear and also fades blemishes. i use proactiv now (i always had a pizza face before). it is the only product that has worked for me for long-term control of my extreme acne. there are also fade creams (also known as bleaching or skin lightening creams) available in the health and beauty section of your favorite store, or in avon, mary kay, or the department store cosmetics counter. i used one made by palmer's many years ago and it worked really well for me.I have old acne scars...how do I get rid of them?
my brother uses Proactive and it works for him





if you still have scars after the acne has cleared up try Mederma - you can get it at Walgreens and they also have their own generic version - it's a scar removal gel and it has worked wonders on my c-section scar
Essential oils can help.





http://www.oil-testimonials.com/aromatherapy.php?t=1%26amp;q=scar
Neutrogena makes a product with salycylic acid in it that also fades the spots left by acne.





If your problem is really severe, you may want to check into a chemical peel or dermabrasion.
Apply the Homeopathic Remedy CALENDULA OINTMENT to the affected parts and watch how this time old remedy works, CALENDULA (Mariglod) is know for centuries for its healing powers where wound,gashes, burns and pock marks are concerned fills them up like a charm and totally without any side effects or complications and makes the skin smooth and fresh looking.


Take care and God Bless you !





P.S


Please for God sakes whatever you do !


Do not try anything which has Cortisone in it, or you will regret it afterwards. just a bit of friendly advice :-).


Have a nice day !
There is a special laser that will remove them permanently. In the meantime, try an oil free cortisone product.
Mederma. Not sure that's how you spell it. It's kind of expensive, about $21 a tube. But it works.
I would suggest to go to the site:


www.bpandya.qbeautyzone.com


There are some items %26amp; explaination where you may find your answer.


Good luck
  • revlon india
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment