Monday, July 26, 2010

How can i get rid of acne scars. ?

i don't really have any acne, just scars on my cheeks and chin, how can i get rid of them?How can i get rid of acne scars. ?
there are certain lotions that remove scarsHow can i get rid of acne scars. ?
scareed for life...


Help?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I think it is called Mederma, scar treatment cream?


there are commerials for it all the time. She rubs it on her face, it's kind of weird. It looks like it will work though. I'm pretty sure I have used it on my face too, but not for acne scars. I think it can be used for any type of scar. After all a scar is a scar.
My friend's bro has the same prob. Try what most people use, scar removing cream! Well, they don't remove the scar, they make it hardly visible. Go to a pharmacy (I recommend CVS) and buy a scar removing cream. I reccomend the $30 (cuz the more expensive, the more better the quality) or the one called 'Scar Zone'. If you don't have a CVS nearby, go to Wal-Mart! They have the same ones. Hope this helps!
u cant scars stay there
It depends on the scar types. Purple bruise scars can fade with time or be lightened with skin lightening products. Pocked marks need laser therapy.





Microdermabrasion can help as well because it takes off the top layer and leaves a fresh layer of skin beneath.





Use lots of Vitamin A and E are great for helping the process.





See a dermatologist for advice first. You can treat cheaply at home once you know what kind or scarring you have.
get a microdermabrasion cloth and use it 3 times a week (it gets off dead skin so the scars fade)





and use anti-aging creme at night it doesnt matter your age because it works by rebuilding your skin so it helps to fade scars
Hi.


I know acne is really annoying, especially if if comes out severe.


Try using some tips and tricks from this website:





http://AcneTreat.net





It helped me alot, i'm sure you can find something for yourself too.


Seeyaa

No comments:

Post a Comment