Thursday, July 22, 2010

How do i get rid of my acne scars?

ive had acne for a while and i used to always pick at my face. now i have a couple craters in my face and i heard that there is a way to get rid of them. is there??How do i get rid of my acne scars?
Mario Badescu skincare is greattt.


It got rid of my acne; I'm now using several of their products for scars and they're almost gone(:


(After a month and a half.)


They have sets of regimes/regimens on their informative site *(www.mariobadescu.com)


For an inexpensive, basic treatment get the necessities, which will still quickly heal your craters and scars - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser, Glycolic Gel, and the Whitening Mask.


The Whitening Maskkk, is your best friend.


I use it 1-3 times per week and my skin tone is loverlyy and the scars are quickly disappearing.


You'll see a difference after one use.


And with the cleanser and treatment gel, your scars will heal really quick.


I'll never leave MB.


Onlyyy Mario Badescu skin care.


Their product line is the kind that is all genuine, and that took a lot time.


And it's different from everyone elses.


And I trust them.


I know their products will work (they always do), I know they will work fast, I know they'll give me samples when I ask them (ask in Comments On Your Order box at checkout or click on Consulting + fill out questionnaire: then they'll ask you if you want samples of recommended products for you), I know they'll always have promotion codes that do not expire (Bargains for 15% off), I know they'll never lie or exaggerate or overadvertise, and I know that actuallll celebrities actuallyyy use their stuff (pictures on site!). (:How do i get rid of my acne scars?
you can get scar patches at your local chemist, they are like plasters and you wear them like whne you go to bed...apparently they work but it takes a few weekes befor you can notice a difference.





Also a produst called bio-oil is great for scars! i dont know if they sell it at the local chemist?
There is no way over the counter to completely get rid of acne scars. The only way to completely get rid of them is professionally, which is also expensive. Some products over along period of time may fade some of the scars, but will never take them away completely.
yes you can use a bleach cream like (ultraquin), sudocrem helps spots and you can use the NO MARKS cream. look for face washes that contain the active ingridient benzoyl peroxide. aloe vera gel fresh from the plant taken orally helps smooth ur face and dry up pimples or u can dab garlic juice on emerging and mature pimples.
Neutrogena has a fade peel you can try, or Acne-free power pimple peel. Or you can go get a chemical peel professional done. i had a couple chemical peels done and i could see a big difference the spots were much lighter. it made my skin tone more even:)
there's a beauty product I swear by that helps this!


I myself have picked at pimples, and left with ugly scars :/


Neutrogena Acne Fade Peel.


It's like 12 bucks at Walmart [:
Try exfoliating your face and then using a smoothing mouisturizer like Aveeno.
usually they will go away with age, my boyfriends dermatologist said they should go away by the time hes 22, because your skin will grow out of it
exfoliate your facee

No comments:

Post a Comment