Sunday, July 25, 2010

How many noticeable scars do you have?

what are they from?





I have a big one on the back of my ankle from falling off a bike when i was 12, the bike chain ripped all the way thru to the bone.....OUCHHow many noticeable scars do you have?
one over my eyebrow from trying to ride my brothers tyco three wheeler (oh yeah, eyes closed) and hitting a coffee table when I was 5


one on the tip of my nose from a terrible drug accident as a teen (dont ask lol)


one on my left knee from walking in the dark on new years eve three years ago and falling (I called it too, I said Im going to fall down and two steps later I did)How many noticeable scars do you have?
one on my arm it looks like a burn but it was from an infection i had as a kid n it left a scar


however can i get rid of it completely? i really hate it
I don't have any.
i have 2 scars...one from a piece of glass and the other from the time i got stuck in a tree and one of the branches cut me.
I have one on my wrist from a cat bite.
I have one on my upper abdomen where I had my gallbladder removed last year. It's little though.
about 4.


1. Bullethole


2. Burns on my arms.


3. Scrape on my knee from bicycle accident


4. I have 4 lines on my arm from driving 4-wheeler through a barbed-wire fence.
One on my knee from falling off the swing set(you can still see some dirt), one on my left arm from tripping and cutting my self on a nail last month... and a NUMBER of lighter ones(not as noticable) up and down my arms from my cats(NO i do NOT cut thankyou verrymuch)
I have this scar on my left hand. I was in 3rd grade and I was running from some friends and at the same time a girl was running to home plate and I fell and she stepped on my hand which was palm up. This left 2 scars below my thumb on my hand.





Mr Peace helped me up and I was crying and I remember one of the kids trying to brush the rocks off of it and it stung really bad and he took me to the nurse's office.





I remember this vividly and I even remember the outfit I was wearing that day even though it was almost 40 years ago.
the hands and fingers are scarred, there are a few on the arms and a few more on the legs, there is a stitched scar above the mouth the beard covers, there is another next to the right eye
tooooo many...but those in the heeart hurt the worst
  • revlon india
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment