Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do you get rid of ugly acne scars?

i have a few of them by my mouth and they never go away! when i put cover up on them it just goes away and they appear againHow do you get rid of ugly acne scars?
I use apple cider vinager for my acne scars.


It has lightened mine a lot. I will send you a link. check it out.


Peace


GGHow do you get rid of ugly acne scars?
I have this problem too. My dermatologist gave me a cream that has bleach in it. Another option is a chemical peel. Sometimes, you'll need more than one to remove the scars. Your dermatologist or a plastic surgeon is the only one that can give you something or perform a procedure to remove the scars. There's really nothing you can do at home to get rid of them. Good luck!
You have atrophic acne. It does scar. I'm concerned


that you may scar again. You need to see a dermatologist.


You may need to try accutane or something. Wash


your face several times a day and apply Cleocin


T gel until you can get to your dermatologist.
I have oily skin and I used to have a lot of acne but then when I found something that helped me with that I was left with acne scars which made it look like I still had acne. So anyways, I tried every night dabbing some Apple Cider Vinegar on my acne scars and leaving it on overnight and it worked! If your looking for a product though try something with 2% hydroquinone, it helps lighten the skin where your acne scars are.
Apply slices of tomato on your skin,the pulp of the tomato has astringent properties which can prevent acne. I came across a lot of simple and natural remedies for treating and preventing acne at http://acxe.info
Directly rub potato slices all over the face, helps to get rid of acne, blemishes and pimple scar. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment