Saturday, July 24, 2010

Has anyone ever used Bio-oil for scars from spots/acne?

Is it any good?Has anyone ever used Bio-oil for scars from spots/acne?
i've been using it for a couple weeks. I've noticed my skin a little smoother and the scar appears a bit lighter. it's only been a short time, but i'm happy so far.Has anyone ever used Bio-oil for scars from spots/acne?
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


For acne scars and blemishes my wife lighten them up using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
I use bio oil on scars on my arm, I've been using it for some time now (roughly 6 month) and the scars have faded, but not completely gone, so i think it should work on your scars to :)
read the forum


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment