Thursday, July 22, 2010

How do I get rid of these ugly scars?

I use to cut my self and I want to get rid of these ugly scarsHow do I get rid of these ugly scars?
Try Mederma, its an over the counter tube you can get at any walgreens, cvs, grocery store, etc.


It works amazing on scars :]How do I get rid of these ugly scars?
I seem to remember Vitamin E is supposed to help decrease the appearance of scars and stretch marks. It's natural, so there's no need to worry about any chemical side-effects. It can come in a cream that you just rub onto your skin. I think it's also supposed to help with dry skin, but I'm not sure.





You might not notice the results right off the bat, but over time it should help to naturally get the skin to fully heal itself.





Worth a shot, It's a natural vitamin, so you can find it in any health food store. Pharmacies also carry it sometimes.
Try using 100% aloe vera or the plant itself ....but make sure you use it religiously...for a few months ...I've used fresh plants (cut from gardens) I'd generally apply aloe vera as soon as I got a cut or scar..to avoid scars later...but along with the vitamins suggested the applying of 100% aloe vera will help erase the scars.....save what you don't use in the refrigerator...I had lots of scars before and now I can't remember where they were...the key is to use it everyday for months...and rub it into the scars as hard as possible regularly....especially on new scars....OK...Go so far as to pick fresh plants if you have to and used that...just cut out the middle and rub...the scares but regularly...I can't express that part enough times...everyday...carry it with you everywhere.....you can use the skin to hold on to while you rub the scares...along with the suggestion of the vitamins and the aloe vera you shouldn't have a scare every again...Happy healing...go get some now...right now? Ok...Rite aid sells the 100% sometimes../ or find some in a garden somewhere..I live in California so that part is easy for me...people have them in the garden everywhere here...and are more than happy to give you parts of the plants...again Happy healing....

No comments:

Post a Comment