Thursday, July 22, 2010

I got scars on my face caused by pimples..is there anyway i can get rid of them?

please, if u have any suggestions of medicines to treat pimples, im happy to hear it...thnksI got scars on my face caused by pimples..is there anyway i can get rid of them?
use aloe vera gel(found inside aloe vera leaves),its natural healer for skin,,,,,be patiend and consistent,they wont fade overnite,but will start to fade in a month or soo,aloe vera also prevents pimple breakout,,check the net for aloe vera,,,,,,,,i hope my advice will be usefulI got scars on my face caused by pimples..is there anyway i can get rid of them?
Go to your doctor! I have some of the same and I cover them up very well with a good foundation.
i had the same problem when i was in middle school.


i was ashamed to look at people faces when i talk to them.


but i just washed my face with neutrogena 3 times a day and use cocoa butter to fade the dark spots.


it works!!





hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment