Thursday, July 22, 2010

How do i get rid of red acne scars on my face?

I heard Mederma is great for thisHow do i get rid of red acne scars on my face?
USE FULLERS EARTH OR LEMON ON UR FACE...I TOLD THIS BEFORE IT HURTS BUT WORKS!!!How do i get rid of red acne scars on my face?
copper peptides and exfol serum help


there is plenty of information on how to use it at


skinbio.com
I think you should visit dermatologist.He probably knows the best.Good luck!
Ask the nearest beautician.
2 words: CHEMICAL PEELING !!
use a mask twice a week that will lighten the scars as it slowly makes them go away also use a sunscreen moisterizer so the sun doesn't make them stand out and maybe for a quicker result try dermabrasion it will take away the dead skin and lighten up unwanted marks or spots from sun and aging and acne..... Good luck :)
botox
Scarless Healer....from your health food shop! It is great.
this may sound weird but i have found that pro-active does not work and toothpaste does

No comments:

Post a Comment